British Toxicology Society (BTS) Annual Congress 2023
Unilever SEAC scientists will be giving oral and poster presentations at the British Toxicology Society (BTS) Annual Congress in Birmingham, UK (17-19th April, 2023).
For more details, please visit: https://www.thebts.org/bts-annual-congress-2023/
Tuesday, April 18
Symposium 4: Application of in vitro methods for mechanistic understanding and decision making
- Are non-animal systemic safety assessments protective? A toolbox and evaluation strategy (PDF 2.62 MB), presented by Alistair Middleton
Wednesday, April 19
Symposium 7: Confident PBK modelling in NGRA
- Next generation risk assessment of the anti-androgen flutamide including the contribution of its active metabolite hydroxyflutamide (PDF 1.28 MB), presented by Tessa van Tongeren
- The journey towards confidence - ADME characterizations and development of a human PBK model for making safety decisions: a case study of an UV filter benzophenone-4 (PDF 1.13 MB), presented by Hequn Li
Symposium 8: Increasing the use of cross species extrapolation to support decision making
- Overview of the International Consortium to Advance Cross Species Extrapolation in Regulation (ICACSER) (PDF 1.89 MB), presented by Geoff Hodges
- A next generation risk assessment (NGRA) case study for the bioactive food component sulforaphane (PDF 875.74 KB), presented by Adam Wood. Authors: Wood A., Hatherell S., Baltazar M.T., Middleton A.M., Tang D., Reynolds J., Peart C., White A., Spriggs S., Cochrane S., Malcomber S., Nicol B., Li H., Windebank S., Fowler M., Sawicka M., Theivenththran M., Williams M.